Friday 6 January 2012

Without music, life would be a mistake (F.N)

Music for me is the most beautiful human act. I really enjoy it and I like to create music too. I sing and play guitar in a rock band called Trueno Austral, and we have important ambitions about music. When we compose, some of us bring little ideas and, then, every one puts his own element, for finally mix our ideas and get a new, fresh and nice song. When it happens, i feel realized and happy. It’s like you say something that you have wanted to say since a lot of time, but by a magic way.

I love classic rock and metal and psychedelic rock. I started in the rock highway listening to Guns N’ Roses. When I was 13, a friend from school sold me (yes, sold me!) in $100 a cassette tape with many songs of that band. Some songs were cut (typical in cassettes) but that doesn’t really matters. I like. Then I knew and started to enjoy Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Pantera. But when I arrived to University, I wanted to explore the bands that have inspired to the metal bands I loved (and still I love them). I knew Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath. And that was the starting point for know The Beatles, The Doors and a very big cloud of great rock. Actually, I very often listen to Radio Futuro.

I don’t know what is my favourite band. I’m not a narcissistic guy, but I have to say that I really like my own band, Trueno Austral. Maybe, because I’m doing rock from me, fit to me. Well, for the photo I will choose Deep Purple, because, in their golden years, they was the most genuine example of an armonious group of musicians.


5 comments:

  1. I think that "Andén" is the best band in the world, and obviously their guitar player is one of the most creative ones jajajjaja

    recognise that you're favorite musician is justin bieber, you told me about his poster on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed to read your post! I think the artistic creation is one of the most wonderful experiencie in the life.
    And... I love radio futuro!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t have a band but I love music too.
    What it means "trueno austral"?...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that "Trueno Austral" to become great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where and When we can listen to Trueno Austral?

    ReplyDelete